BBO Discussion Forums: Auto Decline to invite to a Team Match - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Auto Decline to invite to a Team Match

#1 User is offline   panther786 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-April-28, 01:20

I am organising Team Marches for the last one year for a group of us old friends. I am being confronted with an unexplainable situation at starting up. What happens mostly with one specific player is that after I have ensured that 8 participants are online, I hit the Create Team Match button, invitations are issued to all and 1 of them does not actually receive it through the invitation that pops out and an auto decline is sent to me as the TD. I have tried asking him to reinstall the BBO App on his iPad, he has even tried a new iPad but we are having the same problem. I have been overcoming the issue by removing him from his reserved seat, creating a 7 reserved players team match and after setting up the match, inviting him as a substitute at the vacant seat, which works invariably.

I am sure there is some setting that needs to be tweaked so that this does not happen. Incidentally, I have had the same issue with a few other players in the group but it got sorted out on its own. Consequently, there was no learning from such episodes that could be applied to the regular auto decline player.

Can anybody who experienced this situation and successfully managed to trouble shoot it guide me with the resolution of this problem/bug.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-April-30, 09:17

This will happen if he has you in his "Ignore" list.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users