BBO Discussion Forums: Is it possible to enable full screen? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is it possible to enable full screen?

#1 User is offline   Tim Ocean 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2023-September-02, 14:20

Is it possible to enable full screen at BBO? That little window is damn uncomfortable. Someone in 2011 in the forum advised ctrl+w, but ctrl+w closes the card in my browser.

#2 User is offline   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2023-September-02, 14:25

Which little window are you referring to? I assume you're talking about desktop given the ctrl+w reference; the dividing lines between panels can be dragged to resize the different areas of the page, so you can making the playing area as large as you'd like (including pressing F11 to make your browser full screen).

#3 User is offline   Tim Ocean 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2023-September-02, 14:57

Ok, thank you. F11 works for me. It's a little better. Still there is a lot of empty white space to the left. In my oppinion the cards are too little. They should be longer, but could be narrower. Once I could enable cards which were called "small" and they were bigger - narrower, but longer and resembled real cards more. I miss them. Let me asks just one more question: was the downloadable/installable bbo completly abandoned or it's still developed?

#4 User is offline   johnu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2023-September-03, 20:16

View PostTim Ocean, on 2023-September-02, 14:57, said:

Let me asks just one more question: was the downloadable/installable bbo completly abandoned or it's still developed?

Development basically stopped after BBO created the 1st web version. IIRC, they may have added few features that were revenue related afterwards. They discontinued all support about 3 or 4 years ago and you can no longer log in to play.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users