BBO Discussion Forums: BBO Program Not Responding Errors - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO Program Not Responding Errors

#1 User is offline   AAr 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2012-January-03, 03:20

Lately, although my new Internet has seemed to reduce my log-in wait times, but I do seem to be getting plagued with "BBO Not Responding" Errors immediately after log-in completes which holds me up about three minutes each time.

FTR: I also have the same problem with my ISP (Program Not Responding Errors). I do have frequent junk programs (Spyware, etc.) on my computer. My disk cleaners seem to clean them, and my scans come out good IMMEDIATELY after the clean-up finishes, but by 24 hours or sooner, I scan again, and the junk files, spyware, registry problems, etc. are all right back. I DO seem to have out-of-date virus and spyware blocking programs. COULD this be what is causing my problem?

Or, is it a BBO problem? What is causing this? Anybody else with the same problem? And, what would you advice to reduce or elimiate this?

Thanks!

#2 User is offline   Rain 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-January-16, 10:13

Hi AAr,

This problem is now fixed. Thanks for noticing and reporting it. :)
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."

John Nelson.

#3 User is offline   AAr 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2012-February-20, 16:47

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I am STILL having this problem (Program not Responding immediately after log-in, effectively turning a 20 second log-in wait to a 3+ minute log-in wait.

It probably is my computer, because if I have the exact same problem logging in to my ISP, but in case it is BBO, the seriousness of the problem (Closing a PNR program doesn't work any more effectively because it's a PNR), if others are having the same problem, it need to be expressed.

Sorry and thanks!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users