• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBF vs JEC match # 3

#1 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-February-27, 17:54

Hi all, you know the schedule but still...

Date: 3-1-2012

Time: 7 pm eastern

Please letme know if you are interested.

Thanks.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-February-27, 19:15

I'm interested. Inquiry, are you available?

#3 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2012-February-27, 20:44

View Postbarmar, on 2012-February-27, 19:15, said:

I'm interested. Inquiry, are you available?

BACK home, and good to go... I will email you to find some practice time, discussion time....
--Ben--

#4 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2012-February-27, 20:55

Great !

How about Han and MikeH as your teammates ? :P
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#5 User is offline   inquiry 

Posted 2012-February-27, 21:08

View PostMrAce, on 2012-February-27, 20:55, said:

Great !

How about Han and MikeH as your teammates ? :P

sounds great to me.
--Ben--

#6 User is offline   benlessard 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:All games. i really mean all of them.

Posted 2012-February-27, 23:01

We can be a backup pair...
From Psych "I mean, Gus and I never see eye-to-eye on work stuff.
For instance, he doesn't like being used as a human shield when we're being shot at.
I happen to think it's a very noble way to meet one's maker, especially for a guy like him.
Bottom line is we never let that difference of opinion interfere with anything."

#7 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2012-February-28, 00:26

View Postbenlessard, on 2012-February-27, 23:01, said:

We can be a backup pair...

I was kidding about MikeH and Han, if they wanted they would tell me, if u have a pd that u wanna play with then you are in Benlessard. Letme know please.

#8 User is offline   gszes 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-February-28, 06:43

AS USUAL if you need me call me=ill be online about 15 min
before game time just in case (gszeszycki)

#9 User is offline   benlessard 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-February-28, 07:04

Cool ! Me and my partner will be there thursday.

benlessard-zzayats
For instance, he doesn't like being used as a human shield when we're being shot at.
I happen to think it's a very noble way to meet one's maker, especially for a guy like him.
Bottom line is we never let that difference of opinion interfere with anything."

#10 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2012-February-28, 21:54

View Postbenlessard, on 2012-February-28, 07:04, said:

Cool ! Me and my partner will be there thursday.

benlessard-zzayats

You got it bro, its all yours and i will be there to cheer for ya guys as well as others from forums.

Just a reminder to all who plays, i know not neccesarry for any of you but i am just saying. No logging in with 2 or more accounts even if other acct doesnt watch the JEC match. All undos should be accepted regardless of the reason. They use this a lot, please dont be shy to ask for undo when needed.

Lately JEC had some issues with the alerts of opponents and he actually left the match in the middle this afternoon. Please make sure to alert clearly. After all this is his show, we are guests.

Regardless of the outcome of the match, we are with you, try to have fun, have experience and have a good bridge game guys, good luck ! Go get em tigers ! :)

Our team is

Inquiry-Barmar
Benlessard-Zzayats

If any of you pairs wanna play specifically at JEC table letme know, or i am putting Inquiry and Barmar there.

#11 User is offline   benlessard 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-February-29, 05:22

We are going to alert 80% of the bids so its probably better if we dont play at JC table.

#12 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2012-February-29, 19:48

View Postbenlessard, on 2012-February-29, 05:22, said:

We are going to alert 80% of the bids so its probably better if we dont play at JC table.

Roger that ;)

#13 User is offline   inquiry 

Posted 2012-February-29, 21:16

View Postbenlessard, on 2012-February-29, 05:22, said:

I doubt that barmar and I will have many alerts.... so us at jec table maybe best.... I just hope I don't have more than 8 personal hands to add to the blunder blog after the match is over.
--Ben--

#14 User is offline   y66 

Posted 2012-March-01, 07:55

Grind em up guys.
If you lose all hope, you can always find it again -- Richard Ford in The Sportswriter

#15 User is offline   inquiry 

Posted 2012-March-01, 21:09

The match almost went our way... it it was only six boards long.

Final score 117 to 32 for jec... the interesting hands will be posted in individual threads (name board in title, jec #3, then board number for easy reference.
--Ben--

#16 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2012-March-01, 21:14

Ok we lost the 3rd match.

There were too many slam hands and other team handled critical decisions better than us, just like 1st and 2nd match.

Thanks to Ben-Barmar-Benlessard and Zzayats for playing there.

#17 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-March-02, 10:57

As I tell my mother when I call her after a weekend of bridge, I don't care whether I win or lose (if I did, I'd be in trouble), it's always fun. And playing against opponents like these was great.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users