2/1体系,对手自然
LHO partner RHO you
1D 1NT 3D ?
RHO的3D承诺5+张方块、实力6-10,阻击性的
持牌xxx xxx xx KQxxx,怎么处理?理由?局况敌方单有。

partner RHO you LHO
1NT pass ?
持牌Axx J AJ86 JT852,局况我方单有。
NT结构太多,所以讨论的前提不是很充分。这里要请教的是,如果你的3M设定为“低花5/4或者4/5、所叫高花单缺的逼局实力”,这牌你3H吗?3NT?选择的理由呢?

RHO you LHO partner 局况双有
1H pass pass double
2H 3D pass pass
//
partner的牌是JT9x T KQxx AJ9x
讨论的内容---partner是不是应该探索一下进局可能性?如果应该,怎么探索?

谢谢!

#2 User is offline   bgm 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2014-June-21, 07:42

Assuming the NT range is 15-17.

1) If RHO does not raise to 3, I believe the normal action will be pass. (Not sure if some really aggressive players will invite under this vulnerability).

When RHO raise, partner's length and HCP is expected to be smaller and the probability that you can bring in the suit runs is higher. So you can certainly construct hands which 3NT makes

(J10xx AQJx Ax Axx)

I think the hand might worth an invite if RHO raise to two level only which hope to stop in 3 when partner is minimum. Certainly we cannot do this now. The hand constructed will always require partner to have 5 quick tricks (including A). I vote for a pass. But I am not surprised if some choose to bid 3NT at this color. Another concern is that partner may not have real stopper.

2) This is a classical 3 hand. If you choose to bid 3NT instead, you can give up this convention and adopt other for 3.

3) Another difficult decision. Depends if you have some gadgets/agreements here to differentiate a competitive 3 or 3 with constructive values. I think your hand is not much stronger than the typical reopening double over 1M to take the auction. But game is on, say partner have

xx Axxx Axxxxx K

Again I think the first issue is the partner expectation over this reopening double.

#3 User is offline   shisun 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2014-June-23, 07:32

我的观点

1) 我会pass,自己看不到订约,耐心防守

2)5431约定的话,我会3h 的,寻找3nt ,基本上有安全退路的。

3)这个3d 是如何理解的,竞叫,还是表示实力的!假如探索的话,安全性如何?

#4 User is offline   lycier 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2014-June-30, 04:30

View Postbgm, on 2014-June-21, 07:42, said:

Assuming the NT range is 15-17.

1) If RHO does not raise to 3, I believe the normal action will be pass. (Not sure if some really aggressive players will invite under this vulnerability).

When RHO raise, partner's length and HCP is expected to be smaller and the probability that you can bring in the suit runs is higher. So you can certainly construct hands which 3NT makes

(J10xx AQJx Ax Axx)

I think the hand might worth an invite if RHO raise to two level only which hope to stop in 3 when partner is minimum. Certainly we cannot do this now. The hand constructed will always require partner to have 5 quick tricks (including A). I vote for a pass. But I am not surprised if some choose to bid 3NT at this color. Another concern is that partner may not have real stopper.

2) This is a classical 3 hand. If you choose to bid 3NT instead, you can give up this convention and adopt other for 3.

3) Another difficult decision. Depends if you have some gadgets/agreements here to differentiate a competitive 3 or 3 with constructive values. I think your hand is not much stronger than the typical reopening double over 1M to take the auction. But game is on, say partner have

xx Axxx Axxxxx K

Again I think the first issue is the partner expectation over this reopening double.

Yes,I totally agree with you.

1- pass since I think pass in this situation is a good option ,even maybe we get not good result.
在这种情况下,pass是一个好的方案,即使也许会有差的结果。

2-3 is only a decent choice,and it can describe your hand clearly -- only a bid! what else?any idea? J value?
3一口气把牌情描述清楚了,还会有何不妥?
要考虑J的估值?

3-yes,difficult to make next decision.I think it depends on you bidding strategy.
是的,很难抉择,我想这取决于牌手的临场叫牌策略。

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users