BBO Discussion Forums: What's the best rule about disclosing the meaning of partner's double? - BBO Discussion Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What's the best rule about disclosing the meaning of partner's double? split off from "alerting doubles"

Poll: Alerting Doubles, The Poll (20 member(s) have cast votes)

What should alert regulations require with respect to doubles?

1. Don't alert, whatever the meaning. Opps can ask. (SBU) (3 votes [15.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

2. Alert doubles with unusual or unexpected meanings. (ACBL) (10 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. Alert non-takeout doubles of natural bids. Alert non-penalty doubles of artificial bids. With further explanations and examples. (EBU) (5 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. Alert non-penalty doubles. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Alert non-takeout doubles. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Announce penalty and take-out doubles. Alert the rest. (2 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 User is offline   FrancesHinden 

• Limit bidder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge, classical music, skiing... but I spend more time earning a living than doing any of those

Posted 2013-April-26, 13:36

View Postnige1, on 2013-April-25, 15:14, said:

What is your preferred option, Frances? Is a link to the poll and results available for EBU members?

The point I was trying to make is that it's irrelevant what my preferred option is.
The poll and results used to be on the EBU website. I don't know where or if they are still there somewhere.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users