BBO Discussion Forums: BBO usage - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1

BBO usage

#1 User is offline   Coopfirst 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2013-May-17, 20:07

New to BBO. More info, as to usage, ie click on Table for usage, is needed. Have figured out most of process (painful, not easy with explanations provided). But still have several questions. One is: are you able to see what is outcome at other tables for a hand? Have I missed a sight for more particulars? Tks

#2 User is offline   steve2005 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge duh!

Posted 2013-May-17, 20:36

welcome
to see results from other tables click on the board you want to see in the results screen. then click on other tables tab at top.

this doesn't work in tournaments until tournament is finished

also there is a new quick guide out, you should be able to see where to click in middle near top
Sarcasm is a state of mind

#3 User is offline   Coopfirst 

• Pip

Posted 2013-May-17, 20:56

View Poststeve2005, on 2013-May-17, 20:36, said:

welcome
to see results from other tables click on the board you want to see in the results screen. then click on other tables tab at top.

this doesn't work in tournaments until tournament is finished

also there is a new quick guide out, you should be able to see where to click in middle near top

#4 User is offline   Coopfirst 

• Pip

Posted 2013-May-17, 21:04

Thanks! The quick guide has not been helpful enough. As I pointed out, click on 'Table' is not given. Just like the answer you just gave me, is not readily accessible. Have I missed something?

#5 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2013-May-17, 23:42

View PostCoopfirst, on 2013-May-17, 21:04, said:

Thanks! The quick guide has not been helpful enough. As I pointed out, click on 'Table' is not given. Just like the answer you just gave me, is not readily accessible. Have I missed something?

Welcome to both the Bridgebase gaming site, and to this, the BBO FORUM.

If you click the New quick guide on the main login screen, you will see one hyperlink option labeled "how to see results WHILE PLAYING a game". Click on that link will open a short video that clearly shows how to get to results (it, as you say, doesn't say click on table, but where else are you while "playing a game" but at a table? The movie takes a little while to open, and then after that, it takes a little while to show all the stuff you can do to get the scores. Just below that is another hyperlink about how to get results when you are not playing a game (you can also go to www.bridgebase.com/myhands as well). (in theory you can also click on the links in this message).

Feel free to ask as many questions as you like here, and again, welcome.
--Ben--

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users