BBO Discussion Forums: soap box again - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1

soap box again drop in games

#1 User is offline   Allan3nt 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-February-04, 09:47

First of all thanks for the replies to my last moan. I fully understand where ceci is coming from. Some real help there but ----
why is it you can't chose between being dropped into available seats in relaxed club which is so much more friendly rather than main club, which is often playing to a higher standard, sometimes impatient and ocassionally rude and can just throw you out (which is everyone's prerogative obviously.) Not that anyone wants to swamp the relaxed club but seems to make more sense to me??

#2 User is offline   spotlight7 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-February-04, 22:34

View PostAllan3nt, on 2021-February-04, 09:47, said:

First of all thanks for the replies to my last moan. I fully understand where ceci is coming from. Some real help there but ----
why is it you can't chose between being dropped into available seats in relaxed club which is so much more friendly rather than main club, which is often playing to a higher standard, sometimes impatient and ocassionally rude and can just throw you out (which is everyone's prerogative obviously.) Not that anyone wants to swamp the relaxed club but seems to make more sense to me??

Isn't it possible to go to the relaxed club and join a table there?

#3 User is offline   spotlight7 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-February-04, 22:34

View PostAllan3nt, on 2021-February-04, 09:47, said:

Isn't it possible to go to the relaxed club and join a table there?

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users