Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Show or filter player level

#1 User is offline   Dadeliva 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-August-07, 06:01

Because I prefer to play only with players with level 'Expert' or 'World class' I spend a lot of time clicking on the players names to see their profile when I want to find a partner for a tournament at the tournament desk or join a table (most of the time I play on an Android phone).

I would be a big improvement if it would be possible to set a filter so only relevant players would be shown or marked. Filtering on other criteria could also be useful. For instance I don't like play with or against players from Turkey anymore because a lot of them have the habit of bidding NT and skip biddig a suit whenever it is their turn.

Other possibilities would be to show the level as an letter (B, I, A, E, W) next to the players name instead of the currently shown tournament level (which is often not there and not always a good indication of a players strength). Maybe as an profile option so people who like the current indication can still use it.

I know people can misjudge or lie about their level, but it is a reasonable indication. I can imagine also players of other levels want to play with someone of their own level.

Daniel de Lind

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users