Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Teammatch completion percentage

#1 User is offline   Dadeliva 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-August-07, 05:35

More than 50% of the teammatches I participate in don't reach the end, because players quit halfway after bad results or errors made by their partner. This is very frustrating and annoying and I think a lot of players on BBO will feel the same. Sometimes I start a teammatch myself and constantly I have to look for subs.

I have the suggestion to keep track of players who leave team matches prematurely and introduce a teammatch completion percentage.
The percentage should only be influenced negatively when a player leaves a match when all seats are occupied (and of course positively when the match is fully completed).
Further enable match organisers to set a minimal completion percentage, so premature leavers will be blocked.

Since this is currently one of the biggest irritations among the players on BBO it would be even better to connect it to the Tournament completion percentage.

A further improvement would be to enable easy selection from a list of the players in the teammatch (+Sitout) when a director tries to find subs. Now you have to remember and type the name of the player (correctly) which costs extra time while the other players are waiting (and may leave if it takes too long).

Daniel de Lind

#2 User is offline   steve2005 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge duh!

Posted 2019-August-07, 05:50

Good idea-incomplete team matches a big negative
Sarcasm is a state of mind

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic