BBO Discussion Forums: Scoring - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1

Scoring Total Points

#1 User is offline   JAMER2 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 2020-July-27

Posted 2020-August-02, 09:56

Can anyone send me a link as to how the Total Points are calculated?
0

#2 User is offline   Stephen Tu 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 3,916
  • Joined: 2003-May-14

Posted 2020-August-02, 12:42

These days, there are things such as google and wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.../Bridge_scoring
0

#3 User is offline   thepossum 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 1,238
  • Joined: 2018-July-04
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

Posted 2020-August-10, 04:13

View PostJAMER2, on 2020-August-02, 09:56, said:

Can anyone send me a link as to how the Total Points are calculated?


You could also learn about the game of Bridge, it's rules, history, rubber bridge, the idea of contracts, games, slams, overtricks, penalities etc.

You could read about the game you think you are playing
0

#4 User is offline   Vampyr 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 10,561
  • Joined: 2009-September-15
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

Posted 2020-August-10, 05:45

View Postthepossum, on 2020-August-10, 04:13, said:

You could also learn about the game of Bridge, it's rules, history, rubber bridge, the idea of contracts, games, slams, overtricks, penalities etc.

You could read about the game you think you are playing


Its, like led, is a three-letter word and shouldn’t be so hard to spell. And this is a hopeless answer.

OP, do a quick search and you will see that this question was answered recently on these forums.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein
0

#5 User is offline   thepossum 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 1,238
  • Joined: 2018-July-04
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

Posted 2020-August-20, 01:34

View PostVampyr, on 2020-August-10, 05:45, said:

Its, like led, is a three-letter word and shouldn’t be so hard to spell. And this is a hopeless answer.

OP, do a quick search and you will see that this question was answered recently on these forums.


Deleted for getting upset over someone whinging about a typo
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users