BBO Discussion Forums: Help Needed on Machine Learning Project - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Help Needed on Machine Learning Project

#1 User is offline   hrothgar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Travel
    Cooking
    Brewing
    Hiking

Posted 2020-September-01, 11:31

So, I am working on a machine learning project to see whether I can build a classifier that can accurately predict bidding preferences based on one’s answers to a relatively small number of bridge questions. This is described in more detail at

https://bridgewinner...dding-problems/

As a first step in this process, I need to select 50 or so bidding questions (and then try to get a bunch of people to answer them all)

My plan is to use hands from TBW’s Master Solver’s Club. (The main reason that I am doing so is that I can look at number of votes that different answer got. In turn, this allows me to choose questions in which there are relatively even split decisions. Questions where there is unanimity or near unanimity aren’t that useful)

If anyone is interested in helping out and providing some questions, it would be greatly appreciated. (Note, Jeff Rubens already gave permission)

FWIW, the following issues are already taken care of

June 2013
September 2014
October 2015
November 2015
December 2015
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
July 2016
July 2017

Best way to help is to identify some issues that you're willing to look at and then send me

1. The complete bidding problem
2. The tabulated list of answers (with the vote count)

Thanks in advance
Alderaan delenda est

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users