• You cannot reply to this topic

partial imp scores suggestion

#1 User is offline   DJNeill 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:current events, long-distance cycling

Posted 2021-June-02, 11:52

Hi,
Currently, IMP total scores while kibitzing a team game appear at the bottom of the 'We' and 'They' columns with one digit after a decimal, so 10 shows as 10.0. This makes sense for adjustments or what not where the actual IMP total could be non-whole numbers, but it is for me annoying to have to look at 10.0 and 12.0 to quickly determine who is winning and by how much. 10 and 12 (like each of the board scores are whole numbers) seems right if there have been no artificial score adjustments.
-- edit - this might be only when viewing "Other Table" tab on the right. Viewing "My" table's scores are in the above example, 10 and 12 as desired.

Thanks,
Dan

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-June-06, 15:22

We use the same method for displaying scores whether it's a team game or pair game. In IMP pairs there can be fractional imps because it's averaged across multiple tables.

#3 User is offline   DJNeill 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:current events, long-distance cycling

Posted 2021-June-07, 09:47

View Postbarmar, on 2021-June-06, 15:22, said:

We use the same method for displaying scores whether it's a team game or pair game. In IMP pairs there can be fractional imps because it's averaged across multiple tables.

Sounds good, then it's just a minor bug. I am watching a team game (#30271). My table shows 25-34. If I click Other Table, it shows as 34.0-25.0.

Thanks,
Dan

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users