Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Online status

#1 User is offline   themarc 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-December-19, 13:05

Several times when registered to play in a BBO tournament, I have been unable to discuss with partner a convention card as they show up as not online. Does this have something to do with the separation of competitive and casual servers? Also these "offline" players are then seated when the tournament starts. Does this mean that if someone is playing at a casual table, they are automatically moved to the tournament table when the tournament starts? Also I have been playing in a Daylong match while registered for a future tournament, and then had my tournament registration cancelled when it started. Is that because they are both on the same server? or am I just confused?

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2022-December-22, 19:44

We got rid of the separate competitive and casual servers sometime last year, so that can't be it. The most likely reason is that they logged in with the "invisible" option.

Playing in a daylong shouldn't interfere with playing in a scheduled tournament. Do you remember approximately when this happened? I can check our logs to see what happened.

#3 User is offline   themarc 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-December-25, 18:17

View Postbarmar, on 2022-December-22, 19:44, said:

We got rid of the separate competitive and casual servers sometime last year, so that can't be it. The most likely reason is that they logged in with the "invisible" option.

Playing in a daylong shouldn't interfere with playing in a scheduled tournament. Do you remember approximately when this happened? I can check our logs to see what happened.

I don't remember. It was some time ago. Hasn't happened recently, so maybe just a glitch or i'm misrembering.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users