Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Switch to other table

#1 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2008-December-17, 17:27

When kibbitzing a team game or VG, it would be nice if there were a button that would instantly switch you to the other table.

#2 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2008-December-17, 18:18

Display tables while watching both... You should be able to right click and join the other with little difficulty.
--Ben--

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2008-December-18, 14:28

Sorry, should have mentioned that I'm talking about BBO Flash (there's no point in making suggestions for BBO Win, it's not getting any new features). I don't see a button to display the tables of the current match. Do you mean BBO Now -> Show All Tables -> Team Matches, scroll down to the current match, click Join, then click Join on the other table?

What I currently do is select Other Table in the results area, click on a board if the currently selected board hasn't yet been played at the other table, click on one of the players in the diagram, and then click on Join Table. That's a bunch of steps for something that may be pretty common.

#4 User is offline   fred 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2008-December-18, 14:38

barmar, on Dec 18 2008, 08:28 PM, said:

Sorry, should have mentioned that I'm talking about BBO Flash (there's no point in making suggestions for BBO Win, it's not getting any new features). I don't see a button to display the tables of the current match. Do you mean BBO Now -> Show All Tables -> Team Matches, scroll down to the current match, click Join, then click Join on the other table?

What I currently do is select Other Table in the results area, click on a board if the currently selected board hasn't yet been played at the other table, click on one of the players in the diagram, and then click on Join Table. That's a bunch of steps for something that may be pretty common.

Agree an easier way to do this would be nice.

I will add this to the list of things to do. It won't be in the next version (sorry).

Fred Gitelman
Bridge Base Inc.
www.bridgebase.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users