• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBF vs JEC match #1

#41 User is offline   MickyB 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-February-17, 00:11

Thanks Timo, Phil and teammates - I enjoyed it. Sorry, we were a bit sloppy in places. I'll post some hands from the match in due course.

#42 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-February-17, 02:42

First of all i thank all 4 of you and Phil. I hope u guys enjoyed it. I am probably getting tuesdays 2pm eastern time but till then we have to go with this schedule.

Having said that, i didnt know i would care that much about this match. Some of us were there and cheered for u guys, Bunnygo,Diana_Eva,Jillybean,Highlow21,Phil were the ones i noticed.

I parked the truck to watch some and had a lot of oportunity to advertise the forums. I watched untill it was 28-0 and i told Larry that you guys had a rough start, and then hot back the road. It was funny, on the road driving i kept harrasing Phil for score update either by text or by calling him :D

Last time i checked the gap was down to 14 imps about last 4 board to go and Phil was supposed to call me after the game, he didnt, i knew score wasnt as good as you guys wanted. But hey, we had a pair who played first time and JEC plays best with Seamon because thats his real pd.

Overall i am happy, i am happy because my first goal was to bring some more material into forums and we will have that, 2nd we made hell of an advertisement of BBO Forums, last but not least you guys having fun. I am so sorry about the 1.5 hour delay it was out of my control. Jimmy and Larry was happy too with the game and honesty of our players. We will have too many matches with those guys that was just the first one.

Regardless of score we were proud of you and will be :)

See ya all on forums/bbo.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#43 User is offline   y66 

Posted 2012-February-17, 08:49

I kibbed the last 10 boards or so of the match. That was fun. My complements to the organizers and the players.
If you lose all hope, you can always find it again -- Richard Ford in The Sportswriter

#44 User is offline   gszes 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-February-17, 09:17

View PostMrAce, on 2012-February-14, 18:39, said:

MickyB and Gszes, if you guys want it you are in. Please let me know asap, i couldnt reach to Phil. If you guys decide to play together please get in touch and practice.

Our rooster will be (if you 2 accept)

Fluffy-Wank

Gszes-MickyB

If u guys dont play and/or if i cant find another pair by tomorrow, i will have to shut the truck down at a rest area or something and will be teammate to Wank and Gonzalo. But this is really tuff for me, so i really need you guys or another pair from forums to play.

Thanks!

MY BAD I never dreamed of looking here for updates (I usually look every 2/3 days) I will
be more diligent from now on and can play 2/23 if there is a session then. I watched a fair amount of the match last night but didnt see this message until just now sigh!!!!!!

#45 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2012-February-17, 09:40

View Postgszes, on 2012-February-17, 09:17, said:

MY BAD I never dreamed of looking here for updates (I usually look every 2/3 days) I will
be more diligent from now on and can play 2/23 if there is a session then. I watched a fair amount of the match last night but didnt see this message until just now sigh!!!!!!

Gszes, please check the topic BBF vs JEC match #2. Find a pd of your choice from forums and u are in next week bro. Because u waited this week ;)
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users