• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BRIDGE BASE ONLINE HELP Losing Your Menus

#1 User is offline   goobprtner 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-March-27, 20:09

Hello,

Auto collapse is enabled. Meaning, every time someone clicks on a new menu item, you cannot find your way back. Here is specifically what I am referring to:

BRIDGE BASE ONLINE HELP

<Scroll to bottom and Click "Bridge Base Online Help" Again>

PLAYING Getting a Game

<Scroll to bottom and Click any of the five sub-menus. For example, "Help me find a game">

You will now never be able to go back to the menu which had the five options or the one which had the one with PLAYING on it without starting ALL OVER AGAIN from the BRIDGE BASE ONLINE HELP. The reason why is because AUTO COLLAPSE is ENABLED on this set of menus. AND / OR you have the BACK BUTTON turned OFF.

I'm not there behind the scenes looking at the programming, but I'm pretty sure this is a starting point. I'm sure you made the decision intentionally. Maybe not to confuse people? I'm not sure, but I know this: I could never find my way back to the screen I was just at, which is atypical for web surfing _in my experience ONLY_. I personally would change it. My business website is not designed as the BETA BBO is currently, and I would consider the pros / cons of web navigation and ease-of-use, if you want professional opinion. Ultimately, the decision is yours.

Good luck.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-March-27, 23:59

I'm not sure what menus you are referring to. On BBO there is a Back button and it takes you back to the previous screen. It's not taking you all the way to home screen.

I couldn't find the Bridge Base Online Help screen you mention. Do you mean the Help files, or BBO itself?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users