Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cant see Teams detailed results

#1 User is offline   simohunter 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-June-19, 01:46

Our club is running a teams competition with games being created 'privately' for the 8 people by one of the players (not an authorised host). (via competitive - team matches) Now we cannot see the detailed results (i could before) but they do appear in the recent tournaments list.

i get 'could not access results' when click on the event in recent tournaments. i note your archiving etc has now finished.

eg #4962 teams PBC this afternoon (friday) Sydney time.

#5042 from monday 15th afternoon (i could see the hand records and summary results for a day or so but not since.)

please advise. thanks.

#2 User is offline   gbb483 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-June-19, 02:41

I've just checked and all my tournament history has gone as well (though recent hands are still there). This happened once before when BBO needed to delete everything. Last time I asked them to remove the place holders for the vacant tournaments, but they have refused.

#3 User is offline   gbb483 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2020-June-19, 02:52

See the last entry in this thread

https://www.bridgeba...hands-i-played/

You maybe able to reconstruct the results from the hand data, though you may need to combine the data from 2 players (one at each table)

#4 User is offline   FrancesHinden 

• Limit bidder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge, classical music, skiing... but I spend more time earning a living than doing any of those

Posted 2020-June-19, 09:12

I quite often find that I cannot get at recent results for team matches from within BBO, but everything is nicely available from www.bridgebase.com/myhands about 30 minutes after we finish play

#5 User is offline   gbb483 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2020-June-19, 09:53

OK - time to eat umble pie, ALL the teams results are back, even the ones which were removed a month or so back.

If you check the 'News' page you'll see a reference to maintenance of the hand records.

#6 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-June-19, 10:19

This was an unintended side effect of the maintenance, we fixed the problem this morning.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users